Sales and Application Engineer for Chennai & Gurugram Office
Scope of Work
1. General Duties
To provide equipment sales to meet Customer’s Need, Report all activities and sales result to the Managing Director / Director or General Manager.
2. Sales Plan & Strategy
• Organize and conduct sales presentation
• Provide monthly planning / forecast for Sales & Service
• Formulate & implement sales plan to achieve assigned objective and target
• Schedule calibration/repair works
3. Sales & Marketing Objective
• Plan & implement strategy to achieve sales and marketing objectives
• Identify Potential Customer and market, Evaluate sales potential and recommend sales programs
• Responsible for achieving overall team and own sales target
4. Develop New Markets
• Conduct market survey to identify customers’ needs and market potential
• Source for new product sales
• Expand customer base and provide after sales support
5. Contract Negotiation
• Negotiate with external supplier, agency and customer to obtain best term for equipment sales
• Prepare tender document for equipment sales
6. Customer Liaison
• Attend to customer enquiries, co-ordinate outstanding issues
• Attend sales enquiries and generate quotation for equipment sales and other services, Review quotations offered to Customers, discuss discount or concession or commission issues with the Managing Director
• Attend to customer’s complaint, investigate and ensure that remedy action is implementing
• Verify customer P.O. against sales quotation
• Maintain rapport with customer
7. Customer Support
• Generate technical solution to assist customer in solving their problem
• Assign suitable staff to give customer technical support
• Contact customer to co-ordinate outstanding issue
• Inform customer any failure occurred during repair
8. Management meeting
To attend management meeting to discuss unresolved issues and problems found during daily operation
8. Internal Meeting
• Organize internal meeting with Sales / Service personnel
• Discuss unresolved issues, problems identify during daily operation
9. Monthly Sales Report
Generate monthly sales report to summarize monthly performance and forecast following month’s equipment sales
Perform any other task assigned by the Managing Director. Follow the rule and regulation issued by company management and work in a disciplinary action and punctuality.
Condition of work.
*Duration of work Monday – Friday. 9:00-17:30
*Probation period 6 months.
*Any gender is applicable.
*Preferable if applicant lives close to the office area (As long as commutable)
Please send us your resume to below mail ID.