To perform electrostatic discharge (ESD) testing correctly, it is important to understand the ESD phenomena well
Our Seminar welcomes both novice and experienced R&D/QA technicians/engineers conducting EMC testing.
〜Recommended for the following people〜
- You are doing ESD Testing and feel you lack basic knowledge.
- You are doing ESD Testing, but wonder if you are doing it correctly.
- You are doing ESD Testing, but wonder if you are getting the correct test results.
〜By attending this Seminar, you will gain the following results〜
- You will gain the general understanding of ESD testing
- Based on IEC 61000-4-2 and ISO 10605 such as test setup, test methods and important ESD characteristics.
Prepared by: Dr. Takeshi Ishida
Engineering Department, Noise Laboratory Co., Ltd.,
- IEC SC77B MT12 Expert Committee Member
- Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan CISPR Subcommittee Member
How to join the webinar
After your applications are completed, you will receive an email with a URL for viewing the webinar.
- This webinar will be conducted using Zoom webinar.
- You can participate from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Kindly take note that those who are thought to be our competitors are not permitted to log into this site