The Judgement Program SX-A1CMP is a software application for the RIONOTE Multifunction Measurement System.
It is suitable for pass / fail evaluation of noise, vibrations and other phenomena in production or inspection lines.
Allows setting threshold areas for FFT analysis results to determine pass/fail.
Depending on the evaluation purpose, a suitable sensor can be selected from various types of microphones or accelerometers.
Operation control from a PLC is also supported as an option (using the Ethernet connector of the RIONOTE).
Judgement Program (Pass/Fail Evaluation)
- A maximum of 10 settings for upper frequency, lower frequency, upper level, and lower level of a threshold area can be made per channel.
- The OK conditions for each threshold area can be set to IN, OUT, or Peak.
- Comprehensive evaluation can be obtained by using evaluation results from each channel and linking them with the channel-to-channel AND/OR setting.
- Simultaneously show power spectrum and evaluation result for each channel.
- Tapping a threshold area on the screen gives easy access to the settings for that threshold area.
- Measurement start can be triggered by external input or time waveform.
- Five sets of condition settings can be saved.
Measurement condition specifications -Five sets of the condition settings below can be saved-
|Analysis frequency||100 Hz / 200 Hz / 500 Hz / 1 kHz / 2 kHz / 5 kHz / 10 kHz / 20 kHz|
|Analysis points||256 / 512 / 1 024 / 2 048 / 4 096|
|Window function||Rectangular / Hanning / Flat-top|
|Average method||Linear / Max.|
|Average count||1～1 024|
|Waiting time||0.0 to 999.9 seconds|
|Indication characteristics||Peak / RMS|
|Number of graphs||1/2/4|
|Trigger mode||Free / Repeat|
|Trigger source||External / Time wave|
|Save judgement data file||NG / OK / All / No save|
|Log file save||Yes / No|
Judgement Program SX-A1CMP (Option)
|Input||Evaluation condition switching, measurement start / stop control|
|Output||Evaluation result, SX-A1CMP operation status, error information|