carefully controlled acoustic properties provide a stable and quiet environment for measurements
* Suitable for use in testing and developing small size precision instruments.
* Wall reflections are damped for enhanced measurement accuracy.
* Wedge-shaped absorber layer provides high sound absorption efficiency.
* Compact dimensions and casters provide mobility.
* Available as standard type L or H with higher sound insulation and absorption characteristics.
Anechoic Box (Compact Type)
Sound insulation performance (Type L)
●Measured according to JIS A 1417. Results may differ slightly, depending on construction of installation location (floor, walls, ceiling) and ambient noise level.
*Deviation —3 dB or more
*Figures in brackets are reference values
Dimensions, Weight (Type L)
|Model||External dimensions||Internal dimensions||Weight|
|11L||947 (H) x 904 (W) x 722 (D) mm||500 (H) x 600 (W) x 400 (D) mm||125 kg|
|22L||1187 (H) x 1104 (W) x 922 (D) mm||700 (H) x 800 (W) x 600 (D) mm||150 kg|
|33L||1387 (H) x 1304 (W) x 1122 (D) mm||900 (H) x 1000 (W) x 800 (D) mm||200 kg|