Streamline UPS and lead-acid battery diagnostics with measurement and recording guidance
Hioki portable battery testers support the maintenance of UPS and storage batteries critical to the life support of all businesses. The BT3554-50 battery internal resistance tester sets the standard for assessing the deterioration and remaining life of UPS and other lead-acid batteries by giving a complete diagnosis via battery resistance testing. The specially designed L2020 Pin Type Lead further improves testing efficiency with an L-shaped tip that lets you reach deep into the battery racks to completely probe the terminals.
Product Features and Advantages
- Battery measurement can be performed while the battery is connected to its host device, without taking it offline
- Measure and save data in as fast as 2 seconds, a 60% improvement from the legacy 3554
- Instantaneously diagnose battery degradation (PASS, WARNING, FAIL) by measuring internal resistance and voltage (*1)
- Noise reduction technology improves noise resistance
- Screen and audio (*2) guidance simplifies measurement
- Measurement data is linked to site information and saved, reducing management man-hours
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross (*3) or to an Excel® file. (Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
- New protector delivers better ergonomic hold and durability in the field.